home profile Affiliates twitter Facebook follow
The Disclaimer
2.6.11 @ 4:24 PM | 0 Hug and Kisses

Assalamualaikum and Anyonghaseyo,




About The Disclaimer

Name: Muhammad Nur' Adam bin Hatta
Age: Fifteen 
Birthday: 25 October 1996
Hobby: Facebooking
Ambition: Doctor
Status: Single
Residence: Batu Pahat Johor
Ecthicity: Malay

Note
  • This is aDam Official Blog keyh?!
  • I'm a jealousy person.
  • I'm shy boy
  • I'm not really good to making friend

Likes
  • K-pop! :)
  • Facebooking
  • Blogging
  • Nagging
  • Photography
Dislikes

  • Selfish person
  • Haters
  • Lipas
  • Petai

I am somebody

Quote Of The Day

" How i supposed to be everything they expect me to be when i alone "




















ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HELLO EARTHLINGS! NOW YOU HAVE ENTER TO ADAM'S BLOG! DON'T USE HARSHWORD IN MY BLOG! DO FOLLOW AND COMMENT OK? LOVE YOU! :*
comment

Credits
Layout made by S.Mell
Inspiration from fallingyou
resources from x x x x x.
◄ OLDER POSTS // NEWER POSTS ►