home profile Affiliates twitter Facebook follow
Contest " I'm Proud To Be A Blogger"
9.11.11 @ 10:28 PM | 0 Hug and Kisses
Anyonghaseyo and Assalamualaikum to all bloggers, malam ni tetiba ternampak satu contest ini, rasa nak join-lah, This is my first contest that I joined, :D
Bawah ni banner contest, Jom Join ! 




Jom check out The Rules and The Prizes,Klik  Here or Here  :3
Okeyh, dejat rules tuh owner cakap kene buat slogan, This is My slogan, 

Saya berbangga menjadi seorang blogger kerana saya dapat menceritakan  kisah hidup saya kepada semua orang!
aDam tag: Miyya / Yobo /  Elly
I am somebody

Quote Of The Day

" How i supposed to be everything they expect me to be when i alone "




















ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HELLO EARTHLINGS! NOW YOU HAVE ENTER TO ADAM'S BLOG! DON'T USE HARSHWORD IN MY BLOG! DO FOLLOW AND COMMENT OK? LOVE YOU! :*
comment

Credits
Layout made by S.Mell
Inspiration from fallingyou
resources from x x x x x.
◄ OLDER POSTS // NEWER POSTS ►