home profile Affiliates twitter Facebook follow
Me + You = ♥
5.7.12 @ 5:17 PM | 0 Hug and Kisses
Assalamualaikum,
Wuwuuu, nampak tak kitew punya post kali ni ade bunga bunga and love! :)
Sebenarnya kita nak ckp yang kita dah Official 5 month with my Qiqi , *gelek BubblePop Hyuna* Haha tah pape je aku ni. Lagi satu sempena anniversary ni , aku ade buat Lyric lagu for my babe! Tapi sebenarnya aku agak runsing nak buat lagu BI or BM , memula buat BM and dapat pujian dari kwn kat sekolah*wuwuKembang* haha lirik mengarut je, ni semalam adam convert that song ke BI , so ade lah ubah sikit lirik.. Nak tau tajuknya? Haha kk, kiss dulu! haha :P 

ONE IS YOU 
You came with a beautiful smile,
Makes my heart pumped fastly,
Be a friend on the beginning ,
Give me a strength that came from your soul.


My heart feel likes skips a beat,
I said repeat and repeat,
Practice the things everyday,
After the one word love I said to you,
You kiss my lips and I be with you.


Happiness that you gives ,
Always have a bittersweet,
The one word love is the proof that I love you.
Hope it will give us a beautiful life for me baby and you.


One word Love is the beginning of our Love Story,
Gives a happiness to both of us,
Make a differences one day baby,
The past please make a history,
Leave it baby,Make a new life with me!


Happiness that you gives ,
Always have a bittersweet,
The one word love is the proof that I love you.
Hope it will give us a beautiful life for me baby and you.


Please baby please,I just wanna be with you,
With our one word love ,
We still together, stiil together,
Baby the one is you! 


 Wuuu, sorry korang aku baru lagii, English berteraborr! :P *ade aku kesah* aku reti buat lirik je, nyanyi? main instrument? Haremmmm! Haha, kay lah! babaiii! :*  Assalamualaikum P/s:Saya tak romantik

With Love and Hugs, 
Muhammad Nur' Adam  
I am somebody

Quote Of The Day

" How i supposed to be everything they expect me to be when i alone "




















ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HELLO EARTHLINGS! NOW YOU HAVE ENTER TO ADAM'S BLOG! DON'T USE HARSHWORD IN MY BLOG! DO FOLLOW AND COMMENT OK? LOVE YOU! :*
comment

Credits
Layout made by S.Mell
Inspiration from fallingyou
resources from x x x x x.
◄ OLDER POSTS // NEWER POSTS ►